- Bachelor of Laws, Faculty of Law, Podgorica, University of Montenegro
- 2015 - 2020 - President of the Basic Court in Cetinje;
- 2014 - 2015 - Acting President of the Basic Court in Cetinje;
- 2008 - 2015 - A Judge in the criminal division of the Basic Court in Podgorica, a member of the criminal out-of-court panel of that court and the division of judicial practice;
- 2004 - 2008 - Expert associate in the Basic Court in Podgorica;
- 2001 - 2004 - Trainee Judge at the Basic Court in Podgorica.
- 2005 - 2006 engaged in the project "Permanent Resolution of the Status of Refugees and Displaced Persons" at the Commission for Displaced Persons, supported by the OSCE;
- 2000 - 2014 member of the Multidisciplinary Team for the Protection of Women and Children from Domestic Violence, Abuse and Torture;
- Completed trainings in 2005 and 2020 related to Articles 5, 6, 8, 10 and 14 of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, as well as training for PR courts;
- She is a trained lecturer for Article 3 of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms and Labor Punishment in the Public Interest;
- In 2015, she participated in the International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP) organized by the US Embassy in Podgorica;
- 2015 - 2019 hired as a lecturer at the Judicial Training and State Prosecutor's Office:
- Within the Continuing Training for Young Judges and Prosecutors during 2016, she was a lecturer for criminal offenses of abuse of position in business operations under Art. 272 of the Criminal Code of Montenegro (CCM), abuse of authority in the economy from Art. 276 of the CCM and abuse of official position from Art. 416 of the CCM, which are classified as corrupt criminal offenses;
- Lecturer on "Prohibition of ill-treatment and torture" for prosecutors, judges and human rights NGOs;
- During her judicial career, she has tried corruption cases;
- She is the author of the professional papers "Detention in Criminal Procedure" and "Violent Behavior - Problems in Practice";
- Evaluated with the best grades as a judge and as the president of the court by the Evaluation Commission of the Judicial Council of Montenegro;
- Speaks English.
Elected for the Director of the Agency for Prevention of Corruption on July 24, 2020.